Basic HTML Overview:
Initially HTML was created in 1993 by Tim Berners-lee. He proposed this newly invent HTML draft to internet engineering task force (IETF) which is a standard organization. After realizing the interesting part of the draft HTML IETF starts research on web browser which leads to discover Mosaic to implement HTML draft by Tim.
In 1994 IETF create HTML working group who are the inventors of HTML-2. In 1994 Tim Berners-lee create World Wide Web consortium (w3c). By the year 1996 w3c published HTML 3.2 and HTML 4 similarly at the last month of 1999 HTML 4.01 gets published.
What really is HTML?
HTML simply stands for Hypertext Markup Language. HTML is the most widely used fundamental language to create the web pages and also to describe the web documents. HTML is also the combined formed of markup tags with their particular predefined function, furthermore; markup tags are responsible for describing document content. HTML content is enclosed within open and closed markup tags. HTML tags are encapsulated within less-than (<) and greater-than (>) bracket. HTML also contains standalone tags which stand by themselves. These standalone tags can work within open tags, means not essential of end/closing tag.
Feature of HTML
- HTML elements are the fundamental building blocks of all websites.
- HTML allows objects and images to be embedded and can be used to develop interactive pages.
- HTML helps to create structured documents by implementing HTML structural semantics.
- HTML cannot control the point size of any specific font and also the height-width of screen.
Basic Example of HTML
<html> <head> <title>Untitled Document</title> </head> <body> <h1 align="center">This is the heading.</h1> <p>This is the paragraph</p> </body> </html>
Use of HTML
- HTML is the fundamental requirement for developing web pages or websites.
- HTML is used to link to different pages within websites, i.e. makes easy for navigation.
- HTML can be used to identifies the structure of the document and suggest the layout.
You can visit http://www.tutorialscenterpoint.com for your experience and feeling on HTML.
Find HTML Reference
All the related necessary reference like tags, attributes and many others are clearly, simply and completely kept by the http://www.tutorialscenterpoint.com team.
Find HTML forum
People obvious can have various corner core questions on related subject matter. We heartily welcome you to put your genuine question here in our forum section regarding HTML. We will try our best to extend solution on your problems.
Find HTML article
We are able to take question from users on forum section similarly; users are allowed to put their ideas and views regarding to the subject HTML in article section. We hope all the latest and recent update will get posted by our visitors which can be great knowledge hub to us and our visitors.